Remember my investigator, Anna? Well we had more lessons and everything was awesome. She committed to be baptized. So great. Also, she is our new teacher.. HAHA! Should have seen that one coming. Her name is actually Hermana Resendiz and she's so nice. It's nice because I can give her hugs unlike every other person here at the MTC. I thought there would be a lot more girls here but the elders run the place. They're good to us though.
We are now teaching 2 more investigators. Daniel and Miguel. They are our other teachers. But after 5 lessons with them we are going to have real people. I'm really excited for that.
Friday was a lovely morning so I took my umbrella out of my bag. (Didn't want to carry around the extra weight). Of course that night would be the biggest rain storm of my entire life. My companion and I had to walk home in the rain. It was so cold.
I learned a joke in Spanish!!
Cual es la diferencia entre una pera y la novia de un misionero? Una es pera y la otra no espera.
I laughed for a day and a half it was so funny to me.
Sunday is my favorite day of the week. It's so spiritual! I am also now known as the district cry baby because I just bawl my face off when I bear my testimony or feel the spirit strongly. Oh well, they're all really nice about it.
We had fast Sunday because of general conference. I got up and bore my testimony in Spanish then in Ingles because I wasn't sure if I said everything the right way. At the end of the meeting our branch president stood up and said specifically that he loved my testimony and he wants his kids to hear it. He said it gives him hope for the future in this church. Of course that made me just cry even more. It was so touching.
The elders in our district have been writing nice notes and hiding them in our scriptures. They're really nice.
Not much else has happened, just a lot of learning Spanish. Thank you all for your prayers. I love you all.
Best wishes,
Hermana Bryan




.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment