I’m loving it here. I just got transferred again. That’s 2
emergency transfers in 1 week. Ha! It's been so crazy. I was in New Tampa,
with 2 compas. but then one of them, went home and so I was with Sister Davis
for a week. She was super nice and is from Spanish Fork. I met all of the
investigators and helped get new ones. I learned to love everyone so much and
it was so great, but then I had to leave ):
We had interviews with President Cusick and there were some
things not quite right about the situation we had. He was so helpful to figure
it all out and council us with wise advice. He says I am going to be
a great missionary, but also a problem for him. (He told me not to smile
at the elders HAHAHA) but he was actually being serious. He is intimidating but
I love him so much. He really has my best interest in mind and he always
follows promptings.
I have so many investigators to tell you about. Especially
T&Q. They are so humble and just golden. They are getting baptized on the
11 of July. I am so sad I won't be there ): They are soaking up the gospel and
it’s beautiful. T is so strong and she is trying to get her husband to be
interested because she really wants an eternal family. Q is a crazy 11 year
old. He is reading the Book of Mormon and praying. He will talk your ear off,
but he knows when to be quiet and listen to the spirit. I love them so much!!
Pray for them.
J is another one. She just turned 19 and is just the sweetest girl
ever. She is quite the tomboy and is having to make the decision between her
personal interests and God. She is smart and knows what is right, but just
needs to act on it. Pray for her.
E------ is another beautiful lady. One day we were out tracting
and I had a feeling to do something completely different than our plans. I told
my compa and she said okay. So we went to this neighborhood that was a little
sketchy. We skipped a few doors because there were men sitting out front with
guns and it was creepy. But we found E------!! We knocked on her door and
talked for a while, but she turned us away. We went around the corner and
knocked another door- no luck. Just as we were walking away, she came around
the corner with the handout we gave her and invited us back into her home. It
was so cool!! She is just thirsting for more information. I was so glad I
followed that prompting. She has a baptismal date of July 11th, but it may have
to be moved back if she cannot stop smoking. She is trying so hard and I know
she can do it. I love her so much. Pray for her as well.
I am in a Spanish area in Bradenton right now in a trio again. I
am excited to learn more. One of my companions, Hermana Jahnel, is from Paraguay
and is learning English. My other companion is from Oregon. I just met them
today. They seem so nice. I will tell you more next week.
Also, my new address is
4601 66th St. W. #1500A
Bradenton, FL 34210
I can’t wait to get a letter from you all.
Nos quiero,
Hermana
Bryan
No comments:
Post a Comment