I finished my last week in Mexico and instead of flying to Florida, I took a plane home. It has not been easy. If you see me and think it's strange, its even more strange for me. I want with all my heart to be in the field right now, but I also know that everything has a reason.
In Proverbs 3:5-6 we read,
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
Trust in the Lord, including his timing. Although this is not what I want at this point in my life, I know that through this trial, the Lord is preparing me to help others in ways I don't understand. I will learn from this and I will grow from this. It is not easy now, but life was not meant to be easy.
I bear testimony that God has a plan for each and every one of his children, including me. His plan will help us become the best people we can be and achieve our full potential. His plan will make me strong. I know that as I continue trusting in the Lord I will see the blessings down the road. I am so grateful for the wonderful opportunity to have been in Mexico these last 6 weeks. I have met so many amazing people and have grown so much closer to God. I love this gospel with all my heart and cannot wait to get back in the field.
Thank you all for your prayers in my behalf. I appreciate all the support. Don't worry, I won't let you down. I'm headed out back as soon as the doctor says its okay! Love you all.
Keep smiling,
Hermana Jessica Bryan

No comments:
Post a Comment