Hola,
Well it's been another productive week. Nothing too exciting happened. Our investigator Miguel started reading and praying. His testimony is growing and it's great! We had an awesome lesson with Daniel this week too. We were talking about families. He has a rough family life so it is a touchy subject. We had a completely different lesson planned, but I know we were prompted to talk about families. The spirit was so strong! Daniel started crying and we knew he could feel the spirit. It doesn't help that I'm somewhat of a sympathetic crier. It's crazy how much you can learn to love someone in such a short amount of time. I love all our investigators!
Speaking about loving people...my companion. I've always been able to get along with everyone pretty well, but spending 24/7 with someone isn't as easy as one may think. We have days that we get on each others nerves, but we get along really well. She is so sassy all the time and she loves to talk to everyone. We balance each other out quite nicely. I've been applying what I learned in conference to help me with my companion. They said things like, always talk nicely to and about them, so that is what I am doing.
All of my teachers here are so helpful. I just love Mexicans (:
We have a teacher who sings all the time. It makes me feel really comfortable because there's alwaaaaays a song being sung at home.
God really does know each of us and our individual needs. He is always there for us and wants us to be happy. All we need to do is reach out. We never have to do anything alone. I'm so grateful for all the blessings in my life. There really are too many to count. Whoever is reading this, please just take a second to think about all He has given you. Now take another to thank Him.
Sorry for the short email but I'll hopefully make up for it next week!
Love you all! Thanks for your prayers!
Hermana Bryan
No comments:
Post a Comment