Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Exact Obedience

Yet another week has come and gone here at the CCM. It's incredible how we can be doing the same things every day yet have so many different things happen.
This week was full of excitement. I have learned my lesson when it comes to withholding information from my parents to prevent worry. So I'm just going to say it: OUCH! My joints were killing me this week. Please keep praying! I am really doing my best to tough it out, but when I get stiff it takes me a year and a day just to cross the street. Doc knows I'm trying though. Ice packs seem to help with the pain. I had another blessing (I think our Elders are just blessing happy- they asked every half an hour for a day or 2 before I agreed.) I know I am going to get better, I just wish it would happen sooner than later. Well, enough about that.
As missionaries, it is very important to have the spirit with us always. Here at the CCM it isn't hard to do. We often watch devotionals and uplifting videos. This week we had the opportunity to watch an excellent address from Elder Holland. I don't know what was so different about this talk- and maybe it wasn't the talk, maybe I was just ready to hear it- but man, I just want to be so much better! I am a missionary of the Lord!! Each day I wear His name on my chest. I have no reason to complain or do anything wrong! I should be happy 24/7 because I have the gospel in my life. I need to try harder to be EXACTLY obedient so I can be in tune with the spirit. I've been pretty good, but I just want to be so much better! And I can be better each day! I am so grateful for the atonement and the opportunity I have to improve and be forgiven of every little mistake.
Sorry it's short but it will have to do!

Keep smiling.
Hermana Bryan
My District

Hermana Perez. My best friend here!

Service project of white washing walls. It rained the next day.

Hermana Perez left this for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment