Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Children's Prayers are Adorable!


I watched the Saturday afternoon session of conference and President Monson’s talk in English. It was amazing! Wasn’t it!? I was sad to see President Monson’s health failing. He looked like he was going to fall over any second. He just kept sliding down. I am going to pray extra hard for him. I saw the Womens Conference in English too. I actually understood a lot of the talks in Spanish. I was impressed with myself, but I am still excited to read them in English.

This next week we have Noche de Hispanidad. Everyone is dancing and bringing food from their countries. It is going to be a fiesta. They primary kids were practicing. It was super cute and they let us practice with them for a little bit. They let us wear their hats. The Cortez branch is great- they take every chance they can get to have a fiesta- I love Latinos haha

A few fun things I enjoyed this week:   Children's prayers are adorable!

One said this: "We liberty and respect you. Just to say thank you, we have a special gift...."

On another occasion he said this, "We pledge allegiance to You and the flag"
I was laughing so hard during the prayer. I couldn't help it. It reminded me of Christmas vacation and I was just dying.
So cute- so cute!

Also, getting complaints from investigators is fun. The best complaint we got this week was. "All I see is green! I need more color in my life!" it was from an investigator who works in lawn maintenance. I just laughed!

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PACKAGE! We walked outside on Saturday morning and it was a great surprise! I almost tripped on it because I wasn't looking for it. Haha.  It was perfect! Hermana Jahnel was happy too. We opened it that night and she was excited. She is excited about the mac and cheese! I guess they don’t' have it in Paraguay? I was excited about the contacts so I could see. :)
I loved your letter. Sorry about the rat, but I laughed really hard when I read that!


Also, the primary kids are so cute! They made me laugh so hard with their letters. I loved hearing from them. Please tell them Thank you for me!

I love you so much!


Love the sunsets

cute little photo bomber

No comments:

Post a Comment