Hola,
I am staying
on my mission! We got the transfer email yesterday morning and I was pretty
nervous to see it. I have good news for the entire family:
YOU ALL GET
TO MEET HERMANA JAHNEL VIA SKYPE THIS CHRISTMAS!!
We are staying
together in the Cortez Branch!
This week
has been much better. I have definitely felt strength beyond my own this week
and I know it is coming from the Lord. A huge THANK YOU to all those who are
praying and fasting in my behalf- it's definitely doing something.
The medicine
has been helping so I am not too stiff in the mornings. We worked every day this week
(slowly and with a few breaks, but we did a lot more than past weeks). Whenever
it hurts really bad, I just don't say anything because I know there is nothing
I can do about it. I just have to wait till the 'normal' kicks in. Tomorrow I
will go to the doctor. I really hope he can give me a little more advice on how
to overcome this! I will let you know next week how it goes.
To answer
your question about what I will be doing for Thanksgiving…Well, in our mission
we aren't allowed to eat with members. Thanksgiving is the only day that we
can. We have been invited to 2 members houses to eat (We will go to both,
obviously haha). Other than that, we try to help other people remember to be
thankful for Jesus Christ while we are out finding.
We have a district meeting in the morning and I am sure we will
do something fun. This week is going to be hard being away from my family. I am
always at home for Thanksgiving! I hope you will remember that I am thankful
for all of you! Also, this Thanksgiving, be grateful for thumbs. Mine aren't
working today and it is making everything harder. I am learning to be grateful
for small and simple things! Hahaha
The weather here is cooling down. It is still not cold though. Mom,
you would love this weather! Tell Sambo congrats for me. It will be fun for you
to see her and hear all about her experiences.
HAVE A THUPER
THANKSGIVING! I love
you all so much.
Thank you for everything you do for me.
Love,
Hermana
Bryan
No comments:
Post a Comment