Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I love the Temple!

This week has been great! We are teaching the restoration in 4 min!! It is hard but the key is filling the time with the words that count rather than as many words as you can. I love it and it is powerful.

We had the police following us one day. He called us over and asked what we were doing. He told us we were doing a great work and that he appreciated the efforts. He then proceeded to tell us that we were in the most dangerous part of our area and that we should be very, very careful! We are going to avoid that area from now on - don’t worry!

We have a baptism this Saturday for an 8 and 10 year old (in English).
I am so excited for them. The 10 year old says the sweetest prayers! She always says things like, “I am really grateful for your ability to love and give us families and forgive us” and “I hope that when I grow up and die I can live in the celestial kingdom with you and Jesus and my family. I am really sorry for all the bad things I have done in my life and I mean it!”
She is absolutely adorable!

The Elders are helping a lot. They intimidate me with their Spanish, but it’s okay! They are native. I just take it as another wonderful opportunity I’ve been given to learn from those that have it mastered!

I was able to go to the temple this week with my companion. It was an amazing experience. We were able to each ask a question to the temple president.

I am so excited for General Conference! Eager to hear who our new apostles will be.

Here are some fun pictures I thought you’d enjoy.

I love you!

We were so happy to get to go to the temple!

I thought this was strange. Not 15 not 20 but 18?

No comments:

Post a Comment