Thursday, August 20, 2015

Teaching with Sprite

Hello everybody,

This week has been great!  We have a baptism scheduled for next week. He has been fun to work with because he is so awesome. He reminds me of Grandpa Wehrli, only a Spanish version. hahaha

The Hermanas living with us moved out, it’s really quiet in our apartment now. Have I mentioned how wonderful my companion is? I love her!
Hermana Jahnel is excited to try Thai food and is grateful for you and the recipes you send. She says, “Thank you.”
I wore my skirt on Sunday and got so many compliments. It was nice because it is longer and it is always freezing in the chapel.

We had zone day last Monday. It was really fun. We were in charge of bringing guacamole, but had no time to make it before we went. Luckily we had an hour drive to get there. We made it in the car on the way there and it was actually pretty tasty haha!

We have zone conference this week. We don't know what it will be, but I am super excited.

The new sprite cans are pretty sweet- words of wisdom (: haha

I love you all so much. Thank you for all your support!

Love,

Hermana Bryan




No comments:

Post a Comment