Monday, August 31, 2015

Dead Battery and Yes, I am crying

Hi Everybody,

This week has been another great week out in the mission. We had a baptism this past Friday. It was one of the most beautiful baptisms I have ever seen in my life. It was amazing. I could feel his mom there and so could he. We felt her helping us from the other side as we were teaching him. He was crying because he could feel the spirit so strongly. We all felt so happy.

This week was transfers and Hermana Jahnel and I are STAYING TOGETHER IN CORTEZ! I am happy about that!

Our car stopped working last night.  We had our zone leaders come help us get it started. It was the battery. This morning it wouldn’t start.  Thank goodness for our bikes.

Have you been following Hurricane Erika? We heard there might be something coming but the weather is just fine. Everybody was scared, but I don’t think it will affect us. We were a little disappointed. We were looking forward to a good story to tell. Haha

Today is the 5th P-day this month. We will get more money in our accounts tomorrow. We will be keeping it very simple this week. Feeling grateful for Top Ramen!

We were teaching a lesson this week and we had a member there with us that was sharing a neat experience which invited the spirit. It was so strong in the room. Then the little girl we were teaching (who is 10) leaned over and asked, ARE YOU CRYING? It took all I had not to die laughing. Little reminders of home.

I spoke in church last Sunday about Charity and Missionary Work. I gave the talk in Spanish. I felt good about it. We have had a lot of referrals but they have been English speaking. Everyone is so busy with school that is had been difficult get in to teach them more than the first lesson. We keep praying hard for an opportunity. I love the people here in Florida!

I enjoy getting letters from those that write! I love you and appreciate your support!

Love,

Hermana Bryan



No comments:

Post a Comment