They weather has been so crazy here. It rains every day and it
makes it so hard to be productive. Thank goodness we have a million
appointments and we don't have to find very much! Below is a picture of Hermana Jahnel and me when we got caught in the rain.
This week we had another baptism!! It was so beautiful. ---------- was confirmed on Sunday and he is so great. He is going to help this branch so
much. His testimony is stronger than almost any member we have. He is a future
stake president or something. Super solid guy
This Sunday we had 11 nonmembers at church (and some of our investigators
weren’t even there! Also, that is not including all of our recent converts,
which is well over 10 people). It was so chaotic. Also we had a visit from
President Wilson in the mission presidency. I had to translate for him and his
wife for some of the day. It was the craziest day ever. Today we received a
call and we are probably going to get another companionship in the Cortez
branch. I am happy about that.
We
found a family this week and they have baptismal dates!! Woohoo I am so happy.
Exact obedience really does bring blessings.
I love you all! Thank you for your support!
Love,
Sister Jessica Bryan
No comments:
Post a Comment